< back to opportunties
tve is looking for an artistic, creative volunteer who wishes to design our 2016 annual review, input content and pictures and make all amends required through to final proof. The creation of the 16-page, printed, annual review starts on April 10 and runs through until 23 May. During this time our expectation is that you would volunteer your time flexibly working with the tve editor. You can volunteer in our London office, or you can volunteer ‘virtually’ from home. You will need to have your own access to InDesign on your computer.
Please see our previous annual reviews.
Our hope is that you will
- Present two alternative design concepts to tve, using a brief provided
- Once one of the designs has been selected, design the annual review, making sure the front cover is consistent with all pages within
- Make any design amends requested by the editorial team
- Input content (text and pictures) and make any amends to design required
- Work closely with the tve editor on the wording, correcting and amending copy to ensure accuracy in the final product.
- Experienced with using InDesign
- Able to work under pressure and to a deadline
- Able to work with colleagues through email and skype (our editor is based in the USA, and the tve team producing content are in London and Delhi)
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, committed and able to see a project through to completion
How to apply: Please email expressions of interest, between 150 and 250 words long, to Rollo Gordon at email@example.com. Tell us why you want to volunteer to help us with this, and the experience and skills you bring. Please include examples of your design work. Deadline: 3 April. The successful candidate will need to provide two personal references. The tve office is at 292 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1AE.
If you are required to travel to our London office we will reimburse travel and lunch expenses, on presentation of receipts, up to a maximum of £12.50 a day in total
More about tve: tve creates and enables others to create powerful, effective communications about the environment and development. Through film, animation, documentaries, debates and social media, we inspire change. From experienced filmmakers and aspiring vloggers telling environmental stories to business innovators showcasing cutting-edge sustainability, we help to give a voice to a new generation committed to a greener and fairer world. www.tve.org/.