Contact our Funding team
Become a tve supporter by funding our work. You will be a part of a global team of individuals, institutions, ngos, businesses and other organisations that are helping us inspire the world to become greener, fairer and more sustainable.
Your funding will enable tve continue its pioneering work: making documentaries and running exciting film initiatives that explore the big environment and development challenges – and solutions to them – through the powerful media of film, television and online.
How to fund tve:
Please click here for details of how to donate by credit card, cheque or bank transfer.
You can make a one-off donation to tve, by credit card, via Virgin Money
If you are a UK taxpayer and you are making a personal donation please don’t forget to GiftAid your donation!
You can make a monthly donation:
For regular donations of £60 per month or more tve will send you quarterly a free tve film. For further information on setting up a regular standing order please contact our Finance team
All individual donors are invited to our screenings and events.
You can insure with Sureaid:
Sureaid will donate 6% of the premium paid for your home insurance to tve. Click for further details.
You or your organisation or company can become a core funder:
With donations of £5,000 or £10,000 or more, you can help fund the core work of the tve across all its outreach. You can support the work of the London office, or the Delhi office, or both. We have a tiered level of acknowledgement dependent on the level of support you give us, and ranging from inclusion of your logo on the tve home page, to inclusion of your logo on our annual review and a page about your company on the tve website. For further information please contact our Funding team
For core funding over £20,000 you will also receive:
- Free monthly film screenings with an exciting speaker at your office for your staff
- Access to use our footage, licence free.
- In addition, you will also receive an annual report on how your funding has contributed to our work and receive regular updates.
For further information please contact our Funding team.
You can commission us to make a film for your company or organisation:
Do you want to tell your staff, your customers, your supporters, or the general public about your sustainability strategy. Has your company come up with an innovative solution to one of the big environmental challenges of our time? Are you keen to tell the story of your charity’s work in the developing world? Do you want to engage your staff with the Sustainable Development Goals, or climate change? We would be pleased to produce your film for you. You will have access to our 30 year archive of footage, our network of experienced filmmakers and crew around the world, and our hugely experienced production team. Please contact Nick Rance at our Productions team
You or your company or organisation can fund a tve project:
We welcome funding from individuals, companies, institutions, foundation and ngos for our projects. Please contact our Funding team for a more detailed discussions. Here are some of the projects we seek funds for:
- Can you fund a category in our annual tvebiomovies competition aimed at young people around the world?
- Can you fund us to work with students in India, screening tve films and running filmmaking workshops across a range of topics from environment and development to human rights and health?
- Would you like to be a sponsor for our tve Global Sustainability Film Awards?
- Can you make a donation to enable us to provide films to our partners in the developing world? You can also help us to give grants for translations and to help with the costs of screening the films in remote communities and colleges, and to get our films broadcast on local television channels?